Susan is in a train. She is going to Wendover. She is talking to a stranger.
Susan: Do you live in London?
Stranger: Yes, I do.
Susan: London’s a funny place. I don’t know my next-door neighbours. I live in Victoria Street.
Stranger: That’s funny! I live in Victoria Street, too.
Susan: I live at Number 24 Victoria Street.
Stranger: I live at Number 23!
Susan: Oh, you are my neighbour! My name’s Susan.
Stranger: My name’s Luke. How do you do.
Ответьте на следующие вопросы, используя фразы из диалога:
1) Does the stranger live in London?
2) Does Susan live in London?
3) Does Susan know her next-door neighbours?
4) Does she live in Victoria Street?
5) Does the stranger live in Victoria Street, too?
6) Are they next-door neighbours?
1) Yes, he does. He lives in London.
2) Yes, she does. She lives in London.
3) No, she doesn’t. She doesn’t know her next-door neighbours.
4) Yes, she does. She lives in Victoria Street.
5) Yes, he does. He lives in Victoria Street, too.
6) Yes, they are. Yes, they are next-door neighbours.
Тексты для чтения на английском языке с заданиями:
№2. Прочитав текст, постарайтесь ответить на вопросы самостоятельно. Отвечая, представьте, что вы являетесь автором данного текста (говорите от 1ого лица):
Allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is John; I was born in London on the 19th of April 2012. My interests and hobbies vary greatly. I enjoy relaxing and spending time with friends as much as gardening. Volleyball and keeping in good physical shape, cooking, and studying, reading and dreaming are all-interesting to me. Most thrilling and never boring of all is English. My dream is to understand any English word or expression.
My family is not very large: Mommy, Daddy, my little sister and I. I’m happy that I can trust them all my troubles. They understand me.
Ответьте на следующие вопросы, используя фразы из текста:
1) How old are you?
2) When were you born?
3) Where do you live?
4) Have you got a family?
5) What is your hobby? Say a few words about it.
ТАБЛИЦА НЕПРАВИЛЬНЫХ ГЛАГОЛОВ БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ ВИДЕО УРОКИ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА: